Highlights of Namibia
From Cape Town to Johannesburg… This tour will include lots of wild animals while on Safari, spectacular natural landscapes and a variety of cultures and peoples.
Namibia is one of the most sparsely populated countries in the world and this 13-day self-drive tour you will enjoy fantastic views and memorable moments in this country where the ocean meets the desert.
Enjoy fantastic views in this country where the ocean meets the desert. Climb the dunes of the Namib Desert, see the extraordinary Erongo Mountains, learn about the history and culture of the country, explore the wildlife and look for desert elephants on game drives through the Etosha National Park and go hiking on the Waterberg Plateau.
Prices are quoted as “from” prices, pp sharing.
|How much:||$ 2900|
|How long:||13 days|
|Accommodation:||Lodges and Hotels|
|Start point:||Windhoek, Namibia|
|End point:||Windhoek, Namibia|
|Meals:||As indicated in Itinerary|
- Self-drive tour according to the itinerary.
- 12 nights’ accommodation in guesthouses, chalets, bungalows and lodges as indicated in the itinerary (or similar).
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary.
- Flights (international and domestic)
- Rental car (please contact us for a quote)
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Beverages (alcohol and soft drinks)
- Possible toll and crossing border fees
- National park fees
- Optional activities
- Visa, tips, personal expenses, travel insurance, etc.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Head back to our Travel options and Destinations, or let us create a Custom Safari for you, tailored to your specific needs…